Reviews for "-[ Funky Loop ]-"

funky

fucking love it.

funkin' love it? ;D
Thanks for your review

I like it.

Very funky. The only thing that stands out was the lack of a high end brass part. It never jumped out of it's skin and went that extra mile that funk goes. I just read that you lost the file sadly, sorry to hear that :\

With that in mind, this is lovely. Nice! Maybe some vibraphone next time? :o

-ImperfectDisciple

FlamingFirebolt responds:

Hmm, a higher brass would be great. But, i'm not doing them myself. I Have to rely on sorohanro. ( Who did a great job to begin with ). Sadly to say, he was really busy with life and couldn't do more recording. I thought, oke, no problem i'll think of something :D. Until my computer died.
I really wish i could finish this one. It's one of those songs whom really come close to what i had in mind. I will try to make a new funk song.. someday :D.
A vibraphone? lol if you could give me a vst or library that has a vibraphone i could try! ^^

Thanks you liked it,

NOOOOOOOOO

-Your right about the funkyness being so amazing. It is too bad that you lost the file and would have to start from scratch to do anything else to this.

-Regardless of it being unfinished it is really good. It has a great funky feel but since it was in development still you never got around to adding more to the song and adding more variety. It could of definitely used more bass or piano.

FlamingFirebolt responds:

Well in theory, a second funk song would go much faster. Since i basically was just messing around with this project. ( I never planned to make a funk song lol! ). I actually started with that vinyl break with something big-beatish in mind ( Think proppelerheads etc. ). I'm glad it turned out this way though!.

Actually i thought of a keyboard solo after the 'chorus chordy' part. With the keys that are in the chorus aswell ( not that audible ). And maybe with a hint of the Hammond Organ i've put in there. And finally some more guitarish stuff. But, no use thinking of ideas now.
Thanks you liked it,

Cool.

It sounds like Music off of Mario Kart or something. Good job.

Winds=pwn

I love the wind rift, i would be proud to play this in our concert lineup