For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-[ Funky Loop ]-"

loooooooove it

funky fresh. No, really. (that sounded weird...!) Seriously, awesome!
9/10 but 5/5!

Cool.

It sounds like Music off of Mario Kart or something. Good job.

Good stuff

9/10 5/5

keep going!!!

damn had the same

my coputer chrashed 6 moths ago...had 20 a 30 projects on in!:( i know how much it sucks...but it also gave me a new start:)

about the song...i like it from the first second! real nice funky tune!:D

NOOOOOOOOO

-Your right about the funkyness being so amazing. It is too bad that you lost the file and would have to start from scratch to do anything else to this.

-Regardless of it being unfinished it is really good. It has a great funky feel but since it was in development still you never got around to adding more to the song and adding more variety. It could of definitely used more bass or piano.

FlamingFirebolt responds:

Well in theory, a second funk song would go much faster. Since i basically was just messing around with this project. ( I never planned to make a funk song lol! ). I actually started with that vinyl break with something big-beatish in mind ( Think proppelerheads etc. ). I'm glad it turned out this way though!.

Actually i thought of a keyboard solo after the 'chorus chordy' part. With the keys that are in the chorus aswell ( not that audible ). And maybe with a hint of the Hammond Organ i've put in there. And finally some more guitarish stuff. But, no use thinking of ideas now.
Thanks you liked it,