Reviews for "-[ Funky Loop ]-"

Love the groove

Has a really great groove going on. Sounds like music that would be in a 90s movie haha.

90's movie!?
I'm not sure, sounds more late 80's to me.
All kidding aside, thanks you liked it!
-Firebolt-

I'm impressed!

It's not all that often that I hear a really good funk song, and let me tell you, this is amazing! You've got a lot of talent to sho, and you did an awesome job putting this song together. It's catchy and upbeat at the same time, and it definitely has a funky vibe to it!

You've come very far since that 1 minute competition bud! Excellent work!
10/10
5/5
4.23 / 5.00 (+ 0.011)

-Kw

Hey kaizerwolf! :D
Thanks for the great comment. I really love making this song, i really want to do another one ^^. However, with my current computer problems it's probably going to take awhile..

Ha, so you still remember my 1 minute song.. How things have changed.
Thanks you liked it!
-Firebolt-

Wow!

You have like to make funk loop. Really is not easy to make it, much less find a song that sounds as good as this, maybe that´s best I even heard. Sound that was played with guitar sound are good, seriously presented in a smooth and clear, showing quality in all instruments used. Is relatively short for a funk, but I like very much. :~)

FlamingFirebolt responds:

It's easy to make if you got a certain idea in mind. Altough, making that idea without any real intruments was a pain. Luckily some people helped me. Sadly it's short because it's a loop. But oh well.
Thanks you liked it,
Firebolt

Awesome

What a great professional sounding funky loop!

Awesome
What a great proffesional sounding review!
Wait, it doesn't work that way :(.
Thanks you liked it though,
-firebolt-

DANG!

This is really the definition of Funky. It Is so great, that it should even be put into something like a videogame, and it should be something like "de Blob 2" game.

FlamingFirebolt responds:

lol i really don't know why you think of a game called 'The Blob 2' if you listened to a funk song. But i geuss it's a compliment!
Thanks you liked it.