For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-[ Funky Loop ]-"

It's a damn shame..

... that your computer died before this could be finished. At least what you have left is a poppin' groove that we can all enjoy. Great stuff, jumps with solid composition and instrumentation (love the horns from soro).

I'll keep it looping for full song length anyway! Keep up the good work!

FlamingFirebolt responds:

Hehe, I wish i could have worked out some kinks on this one though... The brass sounds way too real and too dry for my taste. Maybe i should have added some saturation or whatever.
Anyhow, that is in the past now. Recently i've been trying to make another funk song. However, i need a REAL drummer. I don't want to use another loop. Sadly, real drummers with proper recording equipment is hard to find.
But yeah, thanks you liked it. Love your stuff too btw!
-Firebolt-

hells yeah

Awesome job on the funk

i want more

you have a gift.. this is an awsome loop track

Are you kidding me?

Are you sure this is only your first attempt? It's only the best funk loop i've ever heard

So cool

Dude this would be good at the start of some animation or something