For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 31 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-[ Funky Loop ]-"

Attempt Success!!

oh man that's soooooo unfortunate that you lost the source material because this tune is amazing!!! Sounds like something Quantic Soul Orchestra would produce (if you don't know who that is, look it up. Trust me!!)

Excellent job man. 20 out of 10!!

aw hell yeah

this what i been looking for

I could hear a big band play this.

Therefore this can't be short of a 10. . Amazing amazing amazing. <3

Winds=pwn

I love the wind rift, i would be proud to play this in our concert lineup

Err

I know a music program that can give you realistic drum sounds. FL studio. Sadly it is costly. It has an application that when piano rolled, gives you drum sounds. But hey, real drummers are good too!
:x
By the way, fantastic song. The brass does sound a bit dry. Maybe a little wet modification? I have no clue what i just said but i can tell the difference between wet and dry sounds, they have an FL app for that.

FlamingFirebolt responds:

I'm not sure if your joking but oh well.
I use FL studio. By all means, FL studio DOES NOT have realistic sounding drums ( If you mean the FPC ). SLicing loops wasn't an option either.
There's actually a little bit of reverb on the brass but i agree, it sounds far too dry. Shame i can't correct it.