Reviews for "Peeve on every Christmas Eve."

wow hey lets just say you are a wwwwaaaayyyy better artist than me. ; ]

MchectorII responds:

Thanks for your words,man,they meant a lot to me but I really haven't improved much from that piece(a reason why I didn't put up any more art) until now,haha.You can be different from me by putting more time into practice and being more patient and soon,you'll be way ahead of me!Good luck!

Is this hand-drawn? It looks pretty good to be honest.

MchectorII responds:

I was also in a rush to get this done for a friend,not sure if she has seen it...Thanks for your review though.I need to practice a lot.

I love the facial expression of the girl, and the colors are great! :-) keep up the good work!

MchectorII responds:

Thanks for leaving a comment but I need to improve,that's for sure.

Love the concept of your art piece and the meaning it has behind, it ends up showing very nicely :)

MchectorII responds:

Wow,thank for you so much,miss,for two things:First,for taking your time to write a review for my work(which really needs improvement) and second,for just being here,it isn't the same without ya!

I like how you didn't really draw the characters in the background vigorously, it gives them a more distant look from what's happening in the foreground.
The girl (?) and the dog combo looks cute.

MchectorII responds:

Yeah,the background is unfinished as I had to rush(again) to submit this just before the big day(Christmas).And I had to 'encourage' myself to do something like this but it felt kind of strange.Thanks for the first review!Cheers!