Reviews for "Eddsworld: Morning"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

That was sooooooo funny I gave it 10/10! I loved the Edd eating bacon bits when it showed his bi9g mouth!!!And once again,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! !!:)

i love eddsworld

to be honest some of the stuff u create happens to me oh and to the dude bellow the dude underme NEVER I WILL EAT BACON ALL DAY A CHILL WITH EDD CUZ I KNOW HE LIKES BACON....BUT NONE FOR TORD

funny stuff

it is awsome good job great work as always

omfg awesome

i love bacon i love this animation and i would love you but that would make me gay and thats horrbile unatural, gays jewey and jews 4 some reason dont eat bacon which is just wrong

Notbad

~~REVIEW~~
Well this was notbad, had some nice humor and good little story, decent characters aswell, could use abit more detail here and there, but it was a decent animation.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
some detail here and there, Lower the size, it was just way to big, especialy since i and many others have 56k, its a proven study that 50% of net users still use dial-up so just think about that when making a flash next time..

~~OVERALL~~
Big file but entertaining animation.

~X~