Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "TANKMEN 1.5"

very funny ending

the movie was alright, but kind of a bore to sit through. Especially because the talk made me...uncomfortable, i don't know. The two jokes I liked though were "I don't know but it sounds HOT!" and "Not anymore bitch." Well, people seem to like this, so keep it coming.

TankMen, Lemme tell ya your a genuis....

Keep up the good work oh and this is how i scored this: i added up the points for graphics sound ect and divided that by 60 to get a percent then i rounded and got your over all ^^ Happy Flashing

Definitley does NOT deserve #1

This does deserve Daily Feature but I'm sorry this does NOT deserve to be ahead of tom philips work, no offense intended but his flashes require more time put into them and are beatuiful to look at. Your flashes are wonderful to look at it's just animationwise and humour wise 5/10. This does not deserve to be ahead of brakenwood, dumb faggot ng fanboys.

JohnnyUtah responds:

While I do believe adam's stuff deserves all the priase it gets, can't you just judge this on its own merits? You call out the "faggot ng fanboys", but anyone obcessed over what's ahead of what score wise and can't just enjot it for what it is, is a pretty big faggot himself.

lol private skittles