Reviews for "TANKMEN 1.5"

Man, these guys have problems.

It was funny to see all the things that weren't in the first movie. That was funny to hear his name was Private Skittles. The hell?

"Hey, you guys! I just heard! I'm gonna be a dad!"
"Not any more... bitch!"

Same funny humor that kinda lowered the wtf meter of the last movie. I kinda liked it more than the first! I hope Tankmen 3 is as good!

Very good, but...

seriously, this is the most overrated thing in the history of the world. It has it's funny moments and the presentation, graphics, sound etc is outstanding, but it's just no way near as funny as a lot of people make it out to be.

No way is this bad. It's just overrated beyond measurable belief.

JohnnyUtah responds:

that's pretty over rated

quickest funny moment EVER

this was hilarious. this is like fucking art lmao! that ending, i don't know how you did it but was a very quick moment of hilarity! the end i must have been laughing and sobbing for a good 3 minutes lmao!

Not a big fan...

Like the guy below me said, I feel the same way when talking to my parents. But, I'm not a big fan of the animation style, so sorry, but I give it an 8.

Haha

you get an eight since there is no more tankmen. This is the funniest flash but saddly there is no more.