Reviews for "ClockCrew Collab - Light!"

?!?!?!

omg u killed cloud lock u son of a gun

Sonucais responds:

Hahaha, what makes you think I killed him? :)

Great Flash Work but..

It is obvious after watching this that the artists who put this together are obviously talented at using flash. This piece of flash was very impressive with the artwork and skill.

however, the fact that its an obvious ripoff of nightmare city leads to the style only being a 4. I only gave that 4 because it wasnt scene for scene the same but it was obviously a ripoff.

so great job but try to get an original idea next time.

Sonucais responds:

Not ripoff, it was a tribute, and it was just my lastest 2 parts. If I tell you the thurt, I preffer the songs that the animations. Without song, the two flash movies are bad. Check this out.

Is all also credited. Oh, and I was one who made that NightmareCity got frontpage, I was voting 5 since like 2 months ago to this.

Hope you found it searching nightmare or something at the 'Search NG!', I'm right?

Awesome!!!! Awesoem to the Max!!!!

That was by far one of the greatest, no, the greatest clock video yet i love teh clock crew they are among the greatest on newgrounds. By the way whats teh name of this song, album and it's band. Thanks dude. B!!!!

Sonucais responds:

Watch the credits or read the text when you are gonna start the movie.

You can find the song in great quality at my SheezyArt. Check my profile. Vote 5.

I love this movie

I wrote a review for this before but it got deleted. Anyway it must be known that this movie is one of the top 5 easily on newgrounds, but is underrated due to it being authored by the clock crew. Hope the follow up on the next clock day is just as good if not better.

Sonucais responds:

It got deleted? For some reason was it then. Try to make constructive reviews. Try help it voting 5 everyday, please. Thanks.

Hey this was realy funny.

Yo we got an aniclock on NG!!!!! I BET THERES MORE OF THEM BUT ANYWAYS THIS COLAB WAS FUNNNNNNNNY!!:)cLOCKS rULE!

Sonucais responds:

Wut? Did u called me anticlock?