Reviews for "Clockday Of The Year"

B forever! TurdClock done it again!

This is so amazing and touching I am speechless =0 the song is also great! 5 B! VOTE 5 !B B B B B B B B B BB B BB B B B BB B B B BB StrawberryClock! King of The Portal!

...I have one thing to say...

..............................
................=O...this movie is so great i am speachless...=O...=F...(ps: ur music is aswome classic!) (pss: love ur videos) (psss:......wut does ps stand for?)

B

this is great flash Turd

Ummmm

Not really too good. I watch clocks for humor and this screwed it up. you can do better than this.

OMG One of the three greatest Clockmovies ever

OMG AWESOME!!! This is TurdClock's greatest movie so far! The word "sh__er" on the toilet door should have been replaced with "U-Probe-It." It could have been a better name for a toilet. Why the hell didn't you put up subtitles when the cab-guy was recording you??? OMG "Friends...Family...Fag..." Good one. But, why is there only the PubeMuppet standing there when he's not the only fag in Clocktopia??? PubeBeaker, Jason, PubePuppy and PubeNerd are fags too. *Sniff sniff* What an emotional ending...putting in "You Raise Me Up" captured my heart. BTW, did you be able to prove SBC that you are a really useful assistant or not? I didn't get what SBC said right at the very end...Anyway, I'm (unofficialy) rewarding this flash: "HeroClock Award."

(Please reply, TurdClock)