Reviews for "The Ethics Of CDay Voting"

*laugh*

I think I got lost in the alphabet on that one! I didn't see your thread, nor did I vote for the BP points. I voted 5 because:

1. It was a funny movie.
2. It was well animated.
3. It was a good Clock Day movie that showed effort.
4. The music was catchy.
5. It's by Binary Clawk, which is synonymous with 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Nice job, dude. :)

Heh. Thanks.

I am an E

I was about to exit and fifen, but I thought I'd wait a few seconds. This was actually very good. Good sound quality, considering it's less than 1 MB, so fast loading time.

Congratulations!

BinaryClock responds:

Heh. I wondered how much the fake start would backfire. Thanks for watching through the end.

(PS Try 32kbps for good sound quality)

No need to be sorry.

This was 100% fact and truth how the way voting goes on Clock Day and i liked how it was brought up in the flash,great speech on it and way to go. =)

Seriously

First off I'd like to point out that I'm not a part of the crew, just a fan. People think that just because you have the word clock in your name that you are a member or wannabe pretender. Second, you're completely right about how complete shit gets passed through the portal just because of clock day. 5/5

BinaryClock responds:

I love you already. If you are in fact joining the ClockCrew, keep in mind that the name NuclearWarheadClock is pretty much taken. Check out the Clockopedia at clockcrew.net for other potential names.

good message

yep its a shame but i think clock day actually hurts the clock crew. although what the clock crew produces is usually good the pricks ridin this day to get there stuff submitted is ruining the good reputation of the clock crew and guys i just wanna say im sorry but believe me im blamming as much of that shit as i can :D

Thanks for watching