Reviews for "SBC: Rise To Power"

EXCELLENT

GODDAMNIT this is the best game ever!! Altough its pretty simple. I beat this in 10 minutes. But, its ok.

Happy Clock Day to you :D

authorblues responds:

glad you liked it. it was supposed to just be a fun teaser.

This was... Beautiful...

Being a clock, this puts a tear to my heart.

authorblues responds:

tell everyone you know about it. i feel like we fell to the wayside.

cool

to eazy do a hard version but hat still rocked

authorblues responds:

glad you liked it. it took us 3 days to make, so there was no time to make a "hard" version.

Fuking Ace Game but......

WDF Was With The Ending No Fight Scene No Mini-Game No Nothing Ruined It....

authorblues responds:

would you like to create a fight engine in a game that youve already spent 3 days on and you are already past deadline.

K

^^Good Points^^
This is a very good game, underrated I think, and did not get the publicity it deserves. The interactivity was amazing and simple, and wasn't really bugged at all. I enjoyed playing the game all the way to the end, which is usually something I don't do on NG games. The graphics were very well done, almost flawless. Definitely one of the best CD submissions.

^^Needs Improving^^
There is really little to be said in this section. In fact, it's been skipping my mind for some time now. Good job.

Review Request Club.

authorblues responds:

thank you for the kind words. i dont think either of us thought we would win the xbox 360, but we were very disappointed that the submission was overlooked.

(frontpage would have been nice, i think)