Reviews for "Oro N' API - Second Awakening"

stolen

stolen from bounce 3 begginning ......its like a remix

Oro responds:

Wow. People with IQ's lower than 13 should not be allowed on the internet. You are a threat to my mental well being.

First off, I have no idea what "bounce 3 begginning" is, but I am sure that I haven't "stolen" anything from it.

_oro_

What the hell are you talking about? Don't you mean B0UNC3? This doesn't sound like any B0UNC3 song as far as I'm concerned. Get your hearing fixed, pal.

-api-

give up.

*sigh* give up. im actually 17, so dont you go "kiddo" on me. lol, how do you explain my 3 remix songs? lol. maybe i used "garageband: special remix edition" ;) your arguments are leaking all over. i have the project files for fl5 for ALL my songs, so if you tried to report me, you would be the one getting deleted. ^0^ i guess you are one of those lonely clammed up kids who can't be a man and accept that you've made a mistake. i dont like the people that steal work any more than you do, but im not one of them, and i over 15 NG users to comfirm that. i even got myself a job where i make music... so untill you can prove it, which you will never be able to do; leave me alone. and please give me a SOLID reply, not just "things you think might be true" and then letting your whole "i rule, i have no ability to see my own mistakes" attitude churn out these crappy arguments. the only way you can feel on top of the situation is to call a person of your same age "KIDDO".

Oro responds:

Leave you alone? You're the one constantly harassing me and leaving reviews on all of my songs. You've obviously got your perspective fucked up. As for your e-age, I don't really care. You obviously have the mentality of a 13 year old.

Some of your "original" songs have piano loops straight out of garage band. Somebody sent me a few of "your songs" and then a few loops out of garageband. That was enough for me.

You are too over defensive, because if you didnt have anything to hide, you wouldn't care so much.