Reviews for "Oro N' API - Second Awakening"

Great

Great Job. I liked the trance background. Also, to the review below- JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!

An actual review? What a pleasant turn of events. THANK YOU! :D <3

hia there

um, to the review down there... i never review, but im a friend of both tida and chain on myspace, and im not gonna blend into the situation, cause i dont care whats going on here.

but i gotta make things right, lol. tidas boyfriend is NOT that guy on that url. for sure XP she musta forgot one letter...

www.myspace.com/waterflames

sucky ng. you cant change your posts.

anyways, good song. yeah, hum this is why i never review... i suck at it. :P

hi again :)

um... actually, i am chainsaw's girlfriend :)

me : www.myspace.com/tidapus
him: www.myspace.com/waterflame

and he's just defending himself from your accusations.. maybe it's not such a big deal as we've made it to, but nobody likes to be called a thief.. he's not stealing someone else's work, everything he makes he makes by himself, i can asure you, so please don't blame him for things he didn't do, and never will..

i don't want you as an enemy (beleve me, i've read youre reviews, no one wants you as an enemy :P) and i know chris dont want that either... :)

- tida

Oro responds:

Please don't let your friend mathias/cycerin out of his cage anymore.

Thanks!

give up.

*sigh* give up. im actually 17, so dont you go "kiddo" on me. lol, how do you explain my 3 remix songs? lol. maybe i used "garageband: special remix edition" ;) your arguments are leaking all over. i have the project files for fl5 for ALL my songs, so if you tried to report me, you would be the one getting deleted. ^0^ i guess you are one of those lonely clammed up kids who can't be a man and accept that you've made a mistake. i dont like the people that steal work any more than you do, but im not one of them, and i over 15 NG users to comfirm that. i even got myself a job where i make music... so untill you can prove it, which you will never be able to do; leave me alone. and please give me a SOLID reply, not just "things you think might be true" and then letting your whole "i rule, i have no ability to see my own mistakes" attitude churn out these crappy arguments. the only way you can feel on top of the situation is to call a person of your same age "KIDDO".

Oro responds:

Leave you alone? You're the one constantly harassing me and leaving reviews on all of my songs. You've obviously got your perspective fucked up. As for your e-age, I don't really care. You obviously have the mentality of a 13 year old.

Some of your "original" songs have piano loops straight out of garage band. Somebody sent me a few of "your songs" and then a few loops out of garageband. That was enough for me.

You are too over defensive, because if you didnt have anything to hide, you wouldn't care so much.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Very good job mate i really mean it, cos it was perfect techno.