Reviews for "NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine"

This finale was anticlimactic to say the least

I was kind of disappointed by this round simply because Gloine vs. Gasmasq was much better but it was a pretty good battle, it just didn't meet my expectations. Now, let's get to the judging:

- Exceptid -
Flow and delivery was pretty good and lyrics themselves did the job of dissing your opponent so that was on point but the rhyme scheme was type weird so I wasn't really impressed by it. It felt like you were trying to rhyme words that really don't rhyme but they sound kind of similar. Either way, it didn't really work for me but for the most part, the rhyming wasn't as bad as others seem to make it out to be. I think it was just a little hard to hear some of your bars, but I still enjoyed the battle.

- Gloine -
The flow was decent but the delivery felt real monotonous to be honest. Your rhyme scheme was amazing as usual but your lyrics was type sporadic. You had some nice bars where you had Exceptid but you mixed in too many irrelevant bars where you weren't directly dissing him. So your verses were kind of up and down for me but that doesn't change the fact that you kept yourself in there with some of those lines.

~ Final Verdict ~
Although this finale wasn't as impressive as the last round, it was still a pretty good battle. Exceptid had plenty of energy and his lyrics were pretty solid to keep himself in the battle but at the same time, had some trouble with his rhyme scheme. Gloine came hard with his ridiculous rhyme scheme and his old school type flow but his lyrics were all over the place, sometimes it felt like he was just glorifying himself which is not the point of a battle.

The real difference between Exceptid and Gloine though, was in the second verses. Exceptid had Gloine shook after that second verse and Gloine never recovered. I did hear Gloine trying to flip some bars on Exceptid but it didn't work out precisely because it wasn't really directed at him. These are the bars that I felt really finished Gloine:

"You talk shit, you almost lost every round/ I burn the cynic, I'm arsenic and turn you into smoke clouds." (Exceptid, I wasn't sure if this is right so you gotta tell me the exact words for this bar)

"You think I'm cocky, it's called fucking emotion/ go get some of your own style, go get one."

All in all, while is was a pretty close battle up until the last verse, my vote goes to Exceptid.

Nice

The second speaker (was that Gloine?) was a bit ahead from what I heard. Both did pretty well though, I don't usually listen to rap battles but this was ok.

Pretty well done.

Pretty well done. It was somewhat close, with Exceptid's aggression and Gloine's good points. In the end, though, Exceptid came off as kind of immature and was making stupid points, while Gloine countered it with calm wit. Was good.

Sick beat

What else would you want to read?

It is pretty cool I guess

The intro with gun fire was a bit interesting I suppose but I came to hear a cool beat actually. After about twenty seconds I get my wish.

The lyrics are pretty nice as well. Very harsh but he sounds like he has a good future in the record industry if you puts that much soul into every song he does as well.

The back beat, drums, ghost feel, bells, and bass line were all pretty good. This is actually a very nice versus song so great work here.

Overall, a good versus song but I really have no idea which person was better as they were both that good. D:

Review Request Club