Reviews for "NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine"

Hahaa my brother Cthulu

The Cynic takes it once again. The lines are just too sick for everybody. Sorry Exceptid, you got the expression and voice over the beat down but as far as lyricism goes you don't take this round. You ain't a bad lyricist or anything, its just that I believe Cthulu has the strength over you in that field. Congratulations Cthulu as winner of this competition.

- P.

Exceptid

It was close but I gotta hand it to Exceptid. Gloine is a good lyricist but I think Exc was built to make fun of people.

jejjejeje

good final

exceptid 8-10

gloine8.3-10

In my opinion

big red thanks for the warning

"YOU A PUSSY I CAN TELL BY YOUR OVARIES"

LMFAOO. when exceptid mocked gloine's voice i started dieing laughing. gloine's shit was all legit and straight though. exceptid was fucking on! damn man this was mad close in my opinion. "all you do is fucking yell" got me though at the end. shit big ups to both of them though, the back and forth in this battle made this shit fire. i dead ass can't even choose a winner in this. there needs to be more of these though.

Niceeee

I think both were awesome!!!
but overall i go with gloine his lyrics were more harsh and and he said him in my view better.