Reviews for "NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine"

Wooowza

YOUR NAME WENEEE HAHAH FU FU MWAHAHAHAHHA THHHBBBBBTTTTT

EEEEEE HAHAHAHHA OYU CANT HANDLE AAA MAAAND MAAAAAN MWAAAA

This last round...

...Should be judged on the number of votes given by people who have reviewed this rather than only the judges. And maybe if its only down to the judges, a whole set of voting criteria should be set out and judged upon, because it seems to me that people (including judges) are voting based on all different types of categories. It should be narrowed down and clear to what this competition is being based upon because there seems to be this big debate between Exceptid's mic presence and vocal quality vs. Cthulu's overall lyrical ability.

BigRed responds:

I agree about the criteria and will have a specific one for next year for all judging.

Not bad boys not bad

Got some good creativity there but I dont know if It deserves this much attention considering the quality. I liked how Gloine you kept shit real down to almost every line attacking at the words spit by Exceptid like a battle should go down. Exceptid you had some nice multis in there but your verses are pretty mainstream and lack originality and style in there. You gotta hit Gloine's bars more otherwise you'll lose like you just did. also you need to manipulate your tone more for me to appreciate the voice and work on your rhymes to win against someone that keeps it real like Gloine. Good job boys keep the shit up.

"YOU A PUSSY I CAN TELL BY YOUR OVARIES"

LMFAOO. when exceptid mocked gloine's voice i started dieing laughing. gloine's shit was all legit and straight though. exceptid was fucking on! damn man this was mad close in my opinion. "all you do is fucking yell" got me though at the end. shit big ups to both of them though, the back and forth in this battle made this shit fire. i dead ass can't even choose a winner in this. there needs to be more of these though.

Cthulhu

The cynic takes the win on this one. Exceptid you got emotion but thats not enough if you cant rhyme very well.

"Your voice is a fuckin joke id rather battle a retard. EmCee stulu i cant pronounce your name and are you a ghost, cuz your lines are see though."

man, and; "you sound like you have been rapping for a few months legit."

Im sorry Exceptid but Gloine ripped you apart lyrically throughout the entire verses, you had a good 2nd verse but gloine came back with fire. And whats that shit about insulting him, then calling him a little bitch, kid was speakin the truth as i have shown above.

My vote - Gloine