Reviews for "NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine"

holy shit

I gotta say it was close. Cthulu has my vote because he had the most relevant disses and the superior and most original rhyme scheme. But Exceptid has the voice for war, he knows how to attack with it real intense, and I liked that pinata line, however everything else seemed like yelling on tempo with less rhyme emphasis and over-used disses. A lot of the newground crowd seems to have little depth of analysis, so I feel my judgement may be in the minority cause Exceptid is an awesome battle MC. But Cthulu's has the depth ("Why you pissed Exceptid, cause your best shit got a couple left clicks?"), After I heard that ... I knew he had my vote

They saved the best for last...

This battle was fuckin' AWESOME! I really wish all of the battles were like this. Anyway both of these emcees brought fire. But to me I felt Gloine had a little more sting in his lyrics. Especially with the line "Talking that I nearly lost, of course son I battled the real Emcees while you took on the short bus". Loved how Gloined flipped it around in the final verse, tha was some 8 Mile shit. Anyway both of these guys did good but in the end, I'm gonna have to vote for Gloine.

too much emphasis

The First person put too much emphasis on his P's and B's. Some of the Lyrics are pretty good though. he sound like he was trying too hard. The First guy was better in my opinion though.