Reviews for "NGHH KO4 - Exceptid vs Gloine"

Gloine has my vote

god damn this was one of the closest matches on newgrounds. holy shit. man Exceptid came out hyped and spitting fire, my only problem is sometimes it does get very hard to hear him since like Gloine said, he is yelling almost the whole time. I love how Gloine always has a chill, keep his cool tone.

I was having a hard time deciding until i heard Gloine's 2nd verse. That won it for me. if you listen to Gloine's verses he takes everything Exceptid says and completely flips them around right into Exceptids face.

So my vote goes to Gloine!

well fuck

This was by far one of the best battles so far. Exceptid hit hard from the get go, Gloine's first verse was dope but he didn't really bring the pain till his second verse. It was pretty close but I think my vote is gonna have to go to Exceptid for this one.

very close though.. "you're a pussy, I can tell by your ovaries" lol nice

My verdict.

Exceptid: Cranked it at ignition. Ripped on Gloine's white boy sound. His tone was pissed. Flow on spot.
Gloine: Kept bringing the clever hits. He never lost his cool. His lyrics were very well written.

This was rapper vs. lyricist

My vote goes to Gloine.

Best song in competition. Well done Exceptid, Gloine and DJ Delinquent. Props

Exceptid.

His disses were insanely powerful. All out verbal rape coming out of his mouth. Gloine just wasn't doing as good, but he was still alright.

"You're a pussy, I could tell by your ovaries! (dayum!)" That won it for me.

Final verdict = Exceptid

PS - His battle versus Murdaa was honestly one of the best I have ever heard in my life.

great job

great rapping,
loved it from the beginning,
YOU SHOLD MAKE ONE MORE PLS:)