Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Clock War: Part III"

This concludes a great series awesomely.

What can I say. You have been my favourite Clock since I discovered the Clock Crew, and like everyone else, I have been awaiting impatiently for the conclusion of this war.

It was truly, truly, worth the wait. What a nice turn of events, with our King reminding every Clock the reason of their existence. Applying your new drawing style to the series improved the mood quite nicely, and the numerous cameos of Clocks that weren't there when the series started shows that the topic is timeless no matter what.

You are a great Clock and I look way up to you.

Love it!

Very dramatic, and amazing because clocks are hard to get drama out of.. Nice sound, good voice acting, awsome fight scenes..

10/10

...speechless...

That is possibly my favorite flash movie ever. IT was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!! You will go far :P I hope maybe some day we can make an animation together. Oi were could I become a clock :P

Wow

Damn man this is one of the most amazing flashes I have seen on Newgrounds. I loved the artistic style and the part where Strawberryclock and CC fight is priceless.Nice job putting Welcome Home for the fight its an awesome time for it:P Hope to see more of your work.

rules!

strawberry clock kicks ass!