Reviews for "The CCs humble beginnings"

voted 5

THE GOOD
The graphics were quite good in this movie. A very cool story and some funny diolaugue. You really seem to know a lot of the history of the clock crew. The ruppe reading the whole thing in a library with distinguished text was pretty funny too. And some nice photo shop was used I see.

THE BAD
Some of the things you said were not true and I dont mean the obviously not true things like them living on the sun and stuff like that. And it got on my nerves how rupee clocks color kept changeing. I dont know if he normally does that but still.

RupeeClock responds:

Well of course the part of being on the sun was blatently a lie, go read the authors comment and listen to my words at the beginning, "A piece of literary fiction", it's intentionally exagerated but the basic facts are in there.

very good rupeeclock!

With this flash I have been able in to know more about our friend strawberryclock, ih ope to see more!sorry for the bad english, i sepak french.Anyway good work!

ps:i'm the guy in who asked you somethings about speakonia, and i dont found it :'(

RupeeClock responds:

Dude, if you can't find a program on the internet, I shouldn't be helping you, somebody needs to teach you how to use the internet a bit better.

It's not hard at all, but here is the site.

http://www.cfs-technologies.c om/home/?id=1.4

Use THIS PAGE so you can export sound files as .wav

http://www.cfs-technologies.c om/scripts/speakonia/

And I recommend downloading some language packs, since you are French.

Is...

is the clock crew coperated???

Coperated? WHAT?

Heh

I wanted to be a clock, Would have tryed to get the ame "LockClock"

RupeeClock responds:

YOU WIN THE AWARD FOR MOST CREATIVE FUCK OF THE YEAR.

lol