Reviews for "The CCs humble beginnings"

hmm...

For once a flash movie with some truth to strawberry clocks origins! A not bad job here... but are you basically saying the clockcrew didn't die out because tom gave it a chance? If so I can think of a few other animated series' that were saved in a similar manner... XD

RupeeClock responds:

There's no other way B would've survived, it normally would've been blammed at like, a 0.10

4.40?

A tad overrated. Just a tad. Either way, as far as clock flashes go, this was pretty good. Tom Fulp is a strage fellow, and that pic of him was golden. But honestly, that's the only part that really got me. The rest seemed to drag a bit. Good animation, I guess I'm just sick of clocks.

Well meh.

Outstanding!

What an amazing clock movie! I was always a bit unclear on the origins, but this helped me out a lot. I absolutely loved the animation and graphics. They were very claen and fluid. clock day ftw!

RupeeClock responds:

If you loved it so much, why the fuck did you give me an overall of 0!?

wow.

i totally agreed with the gou in front of me. i'm going to learn to do flash right now! i feel mused.

RupeeClock responds:

That's great! But that begs the question, why all 10s then a fucking 0 for overall?

ow my brains

the way they talk really hurts my self esteem and makes me want to die on the inside... someday the clocks will burn BURN I SAY

RupeeClock responds:

Oh come on, computer voices aren't THAT bad.