Reviews for "The CCs humble beginnings"

A great story told in a great flash.

The characters looked all shiny, and you kept changing colors! :O And I like the simple yet witty-ish humor, (lol sun) plus the DVD menu had your usual GBA-Sonic themed menu, erm, theme, to it :D

Keep makin' them fine flash
Skyde

RupeeClock responds:

I wasn't really aiming for a GBA theme there, I was just low on ideas.

see body.

see title.

RupeeClock responds:

Hey, pal, try leaving a real review sometime.

You did it again rupee

Once again you have made another exellent flash movie

Im still trying to get sound on my flash for clock day but its going to be late.

lol at end when you threw that book at evil berry i think thats his name.

RupeeClock responds:

Of course it's too late, try 17 hours too late.

Cool!

Now, this is good work, not that I like clocks, but this was great. Why do I not really like clocks? Face it, B sucked. You can't deny it. It sucked because no effort was put into it. This, however had much effort but into it. Thank you.

RupeeClock responds:

You're looking at B in the wrong way.

Of course B didn't have any effort put into it, this was intentional to annoy users, but through a fluke in the system or a kind admin's heart it passed and continued to piss people off, this is the beauty of B as it spawned the clock crew.

Awesome

I really like this film and the work you do. This was a really funny movie and me and my brother quote it all the time. Thank you for being an author that cares about their flash, and puts such awesome detail into your work.

RupeeClock responds:

You're welcome, I'm glad someone can properly appreciate my work. :)

I do get pretty pissed off at some of my fans, I'm glad they like my works but they leave the most annoying "reviews".