Reviews for "The CCs humble beginnings"

Where is strawberry clock now?

See title.

RupeeClock responds:

How should I know? I don't stalk him.

Cool.

What ever happened to strawberry clock ne-ways?

RupeeClock responds:

He grew up and became sick of the clockcrew.

Amazing

Outstanding job, man. Your style of animation is so brilliant and hilarious, it's just unbelievable. With each flash you submit, you get better and better.
I love the quirky sense of humor in this flash. For once, it's not all centered around inside jokes from the Clock Crew.
You know that I'm not what you call a Clock Crew fan, but your work is certainly an exception.
I'm definitely looking forward to your next flash.

Yes indeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

A great story told in a great flash.

The characters looked all shiny, and you kept changing colors! :O And I like the simple yet witty-ish humor, (lol sun) plus the DVD menu had your usual GBA-Sonic themed menu, erm, theme, to it :D

Keep makin' them fine flash
Skyde

RupeeClock responds:

I wasn't really aiming for a GBA theme there, I was just low on ideas.

Thank you!

All the years I've blammed clock movies, now I at least have a little background on them...even if its not accurate (at least according to you). Is the part about "B" at least true? I wonder if there is a "clock crew offical member list" somewhere. Ok, question, where does one aquire the voice program that all clocks seem to use? Maybe I'll even create a clock myself... Thank you for this submission. My flash subs suck about as much (if not more) as the clocks do, which is probably why I sympathize with them (there I said it, ok?). Why is today clock day anyway? Is this date special? Just curious.

RupeeClock responds:

Today is when B was submitted, nuf said.