Reviews for "The CCs humble beginnings"

very good rupeeclock!

With this flash I have been able in to know more about our friend strawberryclock, ih ope to see more!sorry for the bad english, i sepak french.Anyway good work!

ps:i'm the guy in who asked you somethings about speakonia, and i dont found it :'(

RupeeClock responds:

Dude, if you can't find a program on the internet, I shouldn't be helping you, somebody needs to teach you how to use the internet a bit better.

It's not hard at all, but here is the site.

http://www.cfs-technologies.c om/home/?id=1.4

Use THIS PAGE so you can export sound files as .wav

http://www.cfs-technologies.c om/scripts/speakonia/

And I recommend downloading some language packs, since you are French.

Ok so you won

I'll admit I like your clock stories. They're too darn funny. You're the only clock I like so far, so if you'd recommend other clock films I'll check em out. 5 in violence was for you pegging that dude with the book. That was pretty rough.

RupeeClock responds:

Check out the clockcrew collection page, many of those are worth checking out.

Anything from my list of flash you might like would be SBC's wonderful clockmas tiem, SBC plots for frontpage, and maybe Untitled-1.fla

Great history lesson!

Nice animation and clear storyline from the clock's history! Hope ya hope in the future.

RupeeClock responds:

I'll be hoping in the future? :P

Excelent!

Very good animation, funny story. Keep up the good work Rupee, and best of luck in your future endeavors. (sorry if I didn't spell that right. <=0 )

RupeeClock responds:

Firefox is telling me it's spelt endeavours, but I doubt I would've spelt a about like that myself. :P

Thanks anyway.

All hail RC!

You has talent, ruppe! i like you, your animations are quality stuff! ALL HAIL RUPPE CLOCK!

Stop that.