Reviews for "The CCs humble beginnings"

This is a masterpiece. THIS CRAP IS SOO GOOD

This is another very good CC movie, featuring all the CC style, with very good sound, animation, art, humour and general creativity. Easter Eggs too!

I particularly liked the idea of basing it on the true story and fictionalising it into the CC world.

His real name is Adam?! He's really 14?! I know he was called by Coolboyman on another account. I didn't know that was his original account. Well, I don't know if I can trust this. I like the "A" joke.

Unless it's true and he did start off with "A". I guess you could say "B" was a B-Movie! I love the stinger too. That means post credits scene. It's nicely animated.

Coming back to this now, I keep forgetting how brilliant (and hilarious) this flash was in documenting the misadventures of the infamous StrawberryClock and the early beginnings of the Clock Crew. Fore something so simple, here's just that one thing about it that makes you keep coming back just to watch it all again and again years ahead in time. Really, it's that unforgetable.

Take my fiven, again.

----

To those of you still trying to figure out where are the hidden easter eggs, here are the locations:

1.) When SBC gets his first flash blammed like a n00b, click on his computer screen.
2.) After the gang rallies up and make their way for something colder, click on the foliage.
3.) Switching to something pleasantly warming, look for something green.
4.) When the team huddles towards SBC before breaking the news, click on the king.
5.) You're going to have to find this one yourself! (Because I hadn't found it yet, haha)

Great video on the origin of the Clock Crew!