Reviews for "Ode to ye B"

Wow....... this was lame.

I voted a 1 because it lacked effort. Because a zero it too harsh. Sadly, I know you can do better. :)

right

Well, I'm not exactly sure hwothis would be considered an "ode to b" I mean, sure, StrawberryClock is rotating a few times (that's the whole flash actually), but there's also no B to be found. The sound clip was quite interesting though, I'll admit that. Not sure if Dr. Phil fits with SBC, but it does add something to this flash. This may have been one of your better flashes.

Revision

(note: This review has been modified slightly from the original version, as the original review was taken down.)

This flash is awful. Six spinning strawberry clocks? Really? There seems to be a general lack of effort put into this flash. And the quote is far too short. It was funny, but lasted 8 freaking seconds. Really? There should have been more quotes at least.

And the flash doesn't answer the burning questions I have. What is a B? How is it related to strawberry clock? Who is gay? What is the importance of his/her homosexuality? Is B gay? What the hell is going on? Your comments sure didn't help clear up the ambiguity. Is strawberry's clock's wish for B to be gay on Clock Day?

To improve on your next flash, you should prolong the length of the content. Having an eternally looping animation is alright, as long it interests me for more than half a second. Also, answer some of the questions the title of the flash raises.

However, this flash shows you have potential to be great. I look forward to a sequel, or some more of your work.

AND HERE IS WAS NO.1 JUDGE XIDIOUS SCORES YOU.

0.6 STARS

I THINK THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT UPLOADER SCREEN FOR SOMETHING.

NICE TO HEAR DR.PHILS VOICE SAYING SOMETHING SO FUNNY.

Its actually an achivement.

Although its dumb, it is the worst voted thing on Newgrounds.