Reviews for "The Story of Clock Day"

happi Clock dey

nice flash all mine get blammed before its even published *rambles for 3hours* any who happy clock day ima fan of your work particularly so id appreciate it if we could colab sometime message me is you care {Thumb}

This is simply well-done

Strange, your movies have an air of professionalism that's hard to achieve. Even though they retain a humorous tone throughout, it's impossible to avoid noticing the work that went into them. I was intrigued to see the story-board style of this movie, and quite pleased. Good art, good story, good sound. Congrat.'s on a great Flash.

Very Heartwarming

lol One of the best Clock movies I have seen today. Truely something to tell little children too. The horse penis part was also hilarious xD

Happy Clock Day <3

-Shadz

Thanks alot fag...

THANKS TOO YOU I ALMSOT DIED OF LAUGHTER YOU HOMO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.. PUTTING EM IN THIS LAUGHING FIT.. YOU NOOB THAT WAS TOO GOOD OF A FLASH I HATE YOU BECAUSE IT PWNS ALL
AND I MASTERBATE AT FOOTLOCKER.

StrangeClock responds:

You shouldn't! I know of at least one kid that got a bad case of toe herpes that way. I still ha- I mean, he still has trouble getting rid of it.

Not Bad

I was hoping for some more animation, but I guess this was alright. I liked the idea of a storybook, but again, the lack of animation really took away from your score.

StrangeClock responds:

fair enough! Happy Clock Day!