Reviews for "xKore - Cries (FL Core)"

sick

songs like this are the reason why i love music

Nice song

You did a swell job on this track,i loved the up & down pace it had and it was very catchy & enjoyable throughout the three minutes it lasted,the quality was great and overall i liked it very much. =)

Can't agree more with this stuff

Indeed, this song has deep beat and twisting sounds, what we got from them, an awesome Drum n Bass song! Can't stop listening this song, at same time it's deep and hard, but still at same time it's easy, calm and nice to listen, relaxes in it's own way.

I like this one, awesome song! Full score from me!

well

as a metal drummer i crave for heavy stuff, you deliver teh right sauce my man. a simple request, a face paced version would help my constipation. heed my call for help

seriously insane,

that grime groove that comes in midway just gave me goosebumps