For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "xKore - Cries (FL Core)"

I'm in shock...

I only just found out about filters... Making something that sounds good with a few patterns is hard for me...

A friend of mine sent me the FLP. I'm in a state of shock. I mean... I'm even using external sound programs and stuff. Yet, all this is there and able to be used, stock? I really am walking around my house at a loss for words.

Everything flows so well (Ok, so that's not the best way to talk about the genre... Whatever.), and the instrumentation is AWESOME. I really have nothing more to say than this;

You are a genius, and your music is inspiring. And intimidating. But inspiring nonetheless.

~Sir_Furious

xKore...

..Damn.. This is so raw.. For all stock? This is so crazy man.. you are pretty much a god in my books.. you are deffinatly the best dubstep producer i know.. The bass is so filthy.. everytime there is a wobble.. I pretty much get an eargasm.. the voice clipping (i think its called) Is so perfect.. it fits so well in this song.. and its just SO COOL... i've always wanted to learn how to do that.. i've also wanted to learn how to make good dubstep. You said you would give the flp away? well.. I would LOVE to have it.. i promise i wont mess with it and "make it my own song", I would just want to see how the best dubstep producer makes his music, so i can have an idea on how i should make mine.. you probably wont see this cause your probably too busy being a god or something like that :P hahah but thats alright.. thanks for the amazing song man.. keep at it
~Jason

do want

it would be nice if I could see the flp for this. its pretty sexy for just stock instruments. samples too? anyway amazing job.

Feeling this man

it is not the typicall drum and base i usually hear here on newgrounds,
this feels like more like dub-step

xKore responds:

its dubstep but dubstep was only added as a genre on this site after i uploaded it, and because it has over 3000 views i can't edit it.

i love this

your music just shows your brilliance. and this song is no different it has that hiphop type of feel to it its awesome keep the amazing work!

5/5