Reviews for "To the Top"

Great work

Excellent work, too bad its not yet officially clock day, but in honour of clock day i give you a 5 vote!

~Dumbass_Dude~

stoners-lunchbox responds:

I know, i know... It's not clockday YET... but since i wasn't going to be around for Clock Day 2006 i had two choices: Either submit it early, risk it all and maybe get an award on Clock Day OR publish it the day after and cause an overspill, which newgrounders in general hate.

I guess i did the right thing... ;D

Thanks for watching!

Excellent!

__The Good__
I never knew a clock movie could be so violent! The graphics were great! You used a nice variety of clocks and had nice backgrounds. Definately a nice style to this flash. The music fit well. Great action scenes! I really enjoyed watching them. I also really liked the scene were Orange Clock was being turned into a smoothie. It was funny and violent!

__The Bad__
This flash seemed more like a preview then a flash movie. I hope you make another one which is longer. I also thought it could have been funnier, the Orange Clock turning into a smoothie was the only funny scene. I alos though tthe music was good but it could have been better.

__Over All__
Over all this is a great flash movie! The graphics were amazing and so was the violence. It was just too short. Next time I hope you make your flash longer and funnier. Great job making this flash, keep up the good work! Good luck on your future flashes!

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Hmm... Orange smoothie... Yum...

Whops... Thanks for watching the smoothie!... i mean... movie!

Nice visuals and effects and stuff.

It has begun...

stoners-lunchbox responds:

...does that mean you're still watching it?

Happy Clock Day! <3

Nice beginning to a happenin' Clock Day

Graphics:

Pretty nice drawing style you've got there, and I kinda liked Mineral Water Clock's moves he did!

Style:

Nice generic fight scene, although I would have given you a 10 if you synced it with the Music...

Sound:

Song from a Bemani game (Drummania 9th Mix) = INSTANT 10! I just love those music games so much!

Violence:

Fruit Clocks have one weakness, being made into a fruit smoothie!

Humor:

How it was put together, was just excellent!

Dispite some flaws, it was actually pretty enjoyable! Great job, and Happy Clock Day Eve!

p.s. I loved this Smoothie *rimshot* XD

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Cheers! The flaw must've been with your own machine though. The scene was in perfect sync with the music. Almost every move went to the beat.

Either way, i had fun and i hope everyone else enjoys it too. Happy Clock Day!

huh

Been awhile since I've seen an animation with a clock in it were i didn't just close it 3 seconds into it. However, it would have been more fun if you hadn't spelt out the "hidden" meaning and just watched the stupid reviews flow in.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Hmm... Nah... I'm too much of a wannabe cartoonist to let a good idea fuck itself off because of a couple of morons...

Thanks for watching and happy Clock Day!