Reviews for "To the Top"

Cool

Nice One! Very stylised and a good use of crossovers. Excellent Graphics.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

The graphics being part of the ClockCrew and LockLegion flash libraries, i'd consider this a "Team Effort". I'm just a very good montage man.

Great work

Excellent work, too bad its not yet officially clock day, but in honour of clock day i give you a 5 vote!

~Dumbass_Dude~

stoners-lunchbox responds:

I know, i know... It's not clockday YET... but since i wasn't going to be around for Clock Day 2006 i had two choices: Either submit it early, risk it all and maybe get an award on Clock Day OR publish it the day after and cause an overspill, which newgrounders in general hate.

I guess i did the right thing... ;D

great work

as much as i dont like clocks, i must admit this is excellent work. the crew needs more great stuff like this and less hate-flash.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

The crew has a few good authors, but their work usually gets blammed without being watched. Think that many ClockCrew members release cartoons and games that are not even about their own clan...

Neato.

That was really cool. I especially liked how the clocks actually told the time. They did, didn't they? If they didn't, wow. That's a pretty big coincidence. (or however you spell it)

stoners-lunchbox responds:

The clocks telling the time were thanks to Mineral Water Clock's avatar. He created an actionscript which syncronised the clock timer with the computer timer... quite smart.

Thanks for watching, and happy Clock Day!

Amazing

brilliant, amazing style and animation, really nice tribute :)

Thanks.