Reviews for "To the Top"

Awesome!

An amazing Clock vs. Lock fight i was highly impressed with this flash and very worthy of the 3rd place title for Clock Day 2006,congratulations. =)

Thanks. Wait... This toon got 3rd place? :/

Pretty Good Flash...

but, I didn't really see the point of the whole thing. And honestly.... WHO CARED! It was just to damn good to criticize. Another fine flash from you is another point for you in my books. Keep flashing! (in the cartoon way, of course)

LoL as we all will.

Thanks for watching!

Wow!

My god that was amazing! and i don't like clock crew(well ive never watched any so yea...). The graphics were really well done and i was really impressed by your message!
Like i always say... Great Work & congrats on 3rd place!

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Well, here's a loyal fan. Thankfully your taste didn't overcloud your judgement.

Thanks for watching!

Strange

The whole 'clocks are funny' gag is lost on me, so I found no humour in this at all.

The animation is really fluid and well paced, the music gels. It looks pretty, basically.

However it was a little ambiguous with its meaning, until you just tell us all. It's not necessary to spell out your subtext - if the audience doesn't get it, tough. But you shouldn't undermine your artistic licence just because you have no faith in your audience.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

I spell out the message because i don't expect it to be obvious for anyone. It wouldn't be obvious to me either if i had no clue as to where this film came from.

As for the gag... It doesn't point out an audience or author group in general.

Take me for what you see in my work, not for some arcane hidden meaning that isn't there.

nuts

this flash is just nuts man, everythings great! sounds, animations, everythinG! great work

Cheers, mate! ;)