Reviews for "Nimian Hunter"

Awesome Game

This is a Awesome game, I'm amazed, only there was one bug, if u press spacebar everything did freaky

Awesome x2

Wow. This is one of the best 3d flash games I have seen. Keep it up.

For all of those who say it wasn't that good, remember that is NOT COMPLETED! did anyone else notice the v.42 in the bottom corner of the start screen? Geez. not even halfway done and people bash it.

popopt responds:

:) i want you as my defense lawyer lol - I am hoping to make it better by using all the feedback im gettin on the newgrounds forum. I went through the over 400 reviews for my other game, Nimian flyer Legends, last night (whew!) and compiled a list of PROS, CONS, and IDEAS. Im going to do the same for this game and POID.01 so i appreciate all the feedback.

Good game

Kinda wierd, but very addicting.

Slow and strange but stunning.

Firstly, incredible graphics, and well done with the sound. Some more types of fantasy landscape (distant castles, windmills, virgins on rocks etc etc) would look make the game look nicer. Still, very good

The plot is a bit weak. You sacrifice to a demon, then click on him lots of times, then Zebadee sacrifices you and restores the land. Why is the horseman galloping across in the middle of nowhere? What killed everything except him? Why didn't the demon just go into his big form and grab the bug earlier. Why does clicking on him hurt him (what are you shooting at him). Why do angels feel a need for human and equine sacrifice before they reward them for saving the land, since they are not powered by human sacrifice, and generally regard it as abhorrent? The plot was incomplete. Some flashbacks would add lots.

The horseman is too slow. There’s nothing to do for most of the game, except wait for him to get somewhere. He needs spurs so he can get the horse to go faster, and a bow and flaming arrow so he can shoot random fauna. Something to do on those long voyages.

Anyway, good game but not enough storyline, challenge or speed. Plus I’d recommend adding a retry button at the end for those who sacrificed to the demon.

Stylish

Definitely a style over substance. The gameplay is repetitive and a bit weak, but the overall experience kicks ass. I love the dreamy atmosphere depicting the moody fantasy universe it takes place in.