For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Nimian Hunter"

Beyond Great.

Only problem I had with this game was that there was no immediate tutorial.

popopt responds:

nice point - some people have got lost at the start - i think i need to mention you need to go towards the green markers at the beginning in the game.

Woooot

How did you make that with flash?? seriously i wish i could give the graphics a 20 your art style was amazing and the gameplay kept you interested to play another time to see the other ending.

I was astonished!

To me this is the best submission yet to Newgrounds. The music fit the game perfectly! The game itself was all around wonderful, the graphics were amazing, the gameplay was awesome, and it wasnt hard to learn how to play it! I love how you are all alone and come upon a demon who you may or may not trust and you are doing tasks for him but you get to choose if you trust him or not. You are a wonderful artist. I could really feel the desolate feeling the rider must have been feeling at that time. Keep up the good work! ^^

popopt responds:

cool - the rider (his name is Rando) is a lonely character and im glad that came through. He's burdened with guilt over his part in the land's original destruction and has returned years later to set things right:) I like the 'trust' issue you mention - i think in the future i can make the 'do you trust him' aspect even stronger. Thanks for playing:)

Good Job

Nothing to add from the others said except next time maybe use the arrow keys to move instead of the mouse

LOVED IT!!

i mean it this game is the best!! Would you have mined if i made a movie out of it? i really luv it!!! Tip: at end choose No its the easiest!

I love the backround and use of colours by far this is the best game ive played!!