Reviews for "Nimian Hunter"

wow

this one is great i'm stunned, this is perfect

I loved it!

This was the best game ive played on Newgrounds... Man you have some talent.... Perfect story also.. I didnt let the mask dude eat the crystal flyer, so i fought and defeated him! ^_^ i love this game!

love it love it love it love it!!!

Very "Shadow of the Colossus" - y... not that that's a bad thing. In fact i liked it and your game very much. I wish I could know the precedeing storyline a bit more, maybe like how exactly the ogre destroyed the world earlier, but other than that, it was beautiful. The Crystal Flyer could have been a bit more........special. Like, it was supposed to be so spectacular and amazing that you have second thoughts about feeding it, and you sacrifice yourself for it. It should be breathtaking, and I have to say, it was cool, but not so awesome that I would give my life for it.

popopt responds:

cool Jenos - that really makes sense about the cystal flyer, it should be something that you want to protect so that there will be some conflict - your suggestion is a great way to help audiences identify with the character and hopefully give more emotional impact to your choices - something im going for with my games:)Thanks very much!

Wow!

I'm very impressed.
I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus recently, and I'm amazed that you can recreate that mood and feel in Flash of all things.
Keep it up!

Outstanding...

I hope you make the prequel soon. I really want to know the story behind this. I noticed both answers lead the to same ending... The graphics were amazing really, even my older brother *The guy who always tells me the games I play suck* complimented the graphics. I look forward to your games of the Nimian series. I again really want to see the story, because the guy's actions *Don't wanna spoil* were... vital... Hope to see the story soon..