Reviews for "Nimian Hunter"

good

yep not good game but there is flaws liek the other people said .
it is true you are in a whole new world and u cant really get to explore it.. the gameplay was nice it was a good games you have the right stuff to make a great game. good job

OMG

this is like...the gratest thing i have EVER SEEN!!! MY GOD you are a master above us all!!! i praise you!!! lol really tho AWESOME game!

Good.

Well, the ending sucked for me, WHY DID I GIVE HIM THE CRYSTAL FLYER!?!?!? Good game overall though.

Wow.

110% more satisfying if you get the good ending. What else... Oh yeah, this game freakin' rocked! It was smooth, the camera felt great (It atually felt like the camera from Shadow of the Colossus). I was dissapointed the first time I went through, but then I read your comments and through again. God... I've played 3D flash games before, but most just kinda... I dunno... suck.

One guy mentioned that there wasn't enough interactivity in the game. That is true, there's a big, beautiful, and interesting world there, but there's nothing to do or explore unfortunately. It was still an amazing game though. More content would just make it absofriekinlutely amazing.

popopt responds:

Thanks. I got the idea for the 'horse to the side' placement from Shadow of the Colossus - i liked the cinematic aspect of that game. I definitely want to create a more fully realized world and im glad you encouraged me to fill that with more things to do.

read on.

as much as everyone is saying about how amazing the game is (which, from a graphical, stylistic and technical standpoint, it is. Oh my god it was amazing in those aspects.) But, (don't take this offensively) from an entertainment standpoint, it was kind of blah. There were many fatal flaws in the "fun" department. First of all the game was extremely short. Second of all, much of that short period of time was waiting for your horse guy to get anywhere. And third of all, there was absolutely no challenge. Every one of the "enemies" were the same thing with different graphics. (except the last one, that was amazingly fun). All you did was run over to the enemy, click on him, and run back. That's slightly tedious. The final reason i thought your game was lacking in the "fun" department was the last sequence. You get this cool dragonfliery thing and it's so amazing and you want to do stuff on it, but then you capture the other thing and the game's basically over. You could do a charge thing, but had no reason to. You could fly around, but had no reason to. Other than a "wow that's amazing" factor, there's really no point in having that dragony thing. If you were to make an "expansion" to your game, you should totally add something to do that can only be done while riding the flying thingy.
im now going to breifly explain my 0-10 point things
graphics 10: OF COURSE
Style 10: This is obvious.
Sound 7: there were two songs, and they got boring after awhile
Violence: A lasso?
Interactivity: As amazing as the world was there weren't that many thigns to interact with. Trees and enemies.
Humour: 1, wasn't a humourous game.
OVERALL 9: Basically the game was amazing graphically and Stylistically. The game was mediocre in the fun department. I did have an overwhelming urge to explore stuff. Your world was just that cool. However there should be some more stuff to do.

popopt responds:

thats funny about getting on the first flyer - i thought the same thing, i was like 'this is so cool charging around, what can i do with this' - then you get right off him almost right away lol:) well, i definitely learned what works and what doesnt from this and your feedback - i think there will be more flying in the future, and a faster horse!