Reviews for "Nimian Hunter"

it was good

it was one of the best games i played but too bad it was so short

i love it

it was one of the best games i played but too bad it was so short

Pretty stupid

Not many features at all. The only thing you could actually do is move the horse around with your mose and click to grab stuff. The storyline... Oh dear lord. There wasn't really a storyline at all. All there was is to catch some flying things and give it do some red blob, so he could eat it. This game was an utter waste of my time. NOT worth playing at all. As for the author of this flash game. Better luck next time. You might want to read some tutorials over and over again. And if you think I'm too harsh. Just look at the other games.

-WolfgangAM

hmm... interesting

The graphics were pretty decent and the whole running horse thing reminds me of that one game Shadow of the Colossus (argh, how do you spell that?) I loved the flying part, and overall it was well done. The only things I found lacking was the amount of time between racing towards targets when the only thing you're able to do is click to catch things and move the mouse to steer (unless I'm missing something). Other than that, I enjoyed playing this game and look forward to more.

Not for celeron computers

I have a celeron 2.13 w/512Mb Ram and this runs like crap. but tis is a good gme and on this week i'm gonna upgrade to a brand new computer AMD A3500+ here I come!. (The PC I have now was purchaed on a rush cause the other one died out of over clocking and other diseases but I need a Pc for work). Anyway GOOD game. Although itstill needs more things to do like making it even harder to take the bugs to the demon (the bugs getting free for themselves or with time so when you are far from the demon you can choose between avoiding trees taking more time or just run over them and catch the bugs every second). Also the abbility to cath other thing flying but when presented to the demon make him enfuriate and ask for more sacrifices...