Reviews for "Nimian Hunter"

I need more ram...

Wow, that's a very impressive pseudo 3D engine. It barely runs on my PC, so I would have liked to see a disclaimer about needing some good hardware. In spite of the choppy frame rate, I was still able to play, and I was quite pleasantly startled, not only by the unusual premise but also by the nearly unique implementation. Keep bringin' your A Game like this, and you just might land a dev job somewhere ;)

PS Sound is average because sound doesn't work for me ATT.

excellent flash

I didn't expect this flash to be this good. It is pretty easy, but the controls are smooth, it looks good in that whole fake-3D thing you got going there, and it is very entertaining. Nice job, and I expect more out of you.

Super!

I really liked it especially the flying part! Anyway it was a unique experience. :-)

not too good... not too bad either

not bad graphics but there wasn't really a storyline... but new (i think) type of game though it wasnt really good... anyways the graphics were great although in some parts it looked a lil fuzzy... the demon guy at the end was in the ground, and some other stuff

overall good game but try putting in a storyline, more stuff, all that junk in a new one if ur makin 1... great music by the way

OMFG

that was amazing, great game , great idea, great evrything but just a few things, at the end, i rand in between these 2 red post and the game ended, was that supposed to be the end? and 2 MAKE ANOTHER ONE this game was so great i would love to have a swequel! anyways, great job on evrything