Reviews for "Nimian Hunter"

Great Graphics AWESOME GAMEPLAY

This game proberbly has the best graphics in newgrounds , top marks , that would have given oblivion a run for its money :) i suggest you create your own video game based on that. riding around in the wilderness ect :) Awesome game

Well Done!

OMG...that was just...Beautiful! The animation was just spectacular and georgeous. The plot was also terrific, and it was so sad. I just loved the animation...SO beautiful, I loved it.
But it lagged! :(
It should have been more detailed, but it was still awesome.

not nearly as involved as i was hoping

whast the point of the game it was nice to look at but tooooo incredibly easy and oh so short

how to beat and kill the demon

to beat: say no while asked to sacrifice crystal flyer. battle demon till he dies. or you do.

i love your games Nimian hunter,and Nimian legends whatever!

good one

that was a pretty fun game. the graphics in this one were great, it had a very interesting and entertaining concept behind it, though i was hoping for a litlte bit more action. the gameplay in it was pretty good too, made for a super way to kill unwanted time.
overall, it was a pretty fun game, great work on it and glad to see this one win an award.