Reviews for "Nimian Hunter"

OMG

My hat goes off to you sir. I've never seen this games equal in terms of flash. Everything about it was great. It was beautifully detailed, expertly crafted, the sound was awesome, story and gameplay were unique, and the ending was interesting. You have made a wonderful game and I recommend that you make more. You have talent and I can't wait to see what else you can create.

WHOA!

Now THAT is an adventure game, wow! It was like I was brought to another time and world or something. I implore anyone who's playing this to play it all the way through the end, you'll be very glad you did. This game shows real talent in just about every aspect a game can, imagination, resourcefulness, music, graphics, everything.

Not Bad

What I would say is that the music is kinda boring... also the game kinda "slow-pace" but other then that, good job.

pretty damn good

i had fun with this one.it was good

Wow.

Wow that game was amazing and i completed it twice with no music on i sai dno to one yes to the other then i did it again and said yes with the sounds on and the music is great i look forward to more of your flashs.