Reviews for "GGG Deluxe"

my score

since this is a sport game, i guess it must be good for me to get 27,888,940

woo

Excellent Game

I love it. Every bit of it. I like the concept of physics in this game. Just goes to show how great flash is becoming now adays.

My Score: 89,305,164

Love this game. Great work!

Just to say it.....;

Did any of the other adults who visit this site see "GGG Deluxe" and , just for a second, think it might be something else???

If you get what I'm saying WE SHOULD BE BETTERING OURSELVES AND NOT PLAYING NEWGROUNDS!

Just kiddin around

Golf in space

I really enjoyed playing this game. It is a lot of fun and makes you think ahead to try to plan your moves. I only have one gripe. The game can suffer badly from the butterfly effect. That is to say, you really don't have much control over the outcome once you launch the "ball". After a small number of bounces you quickly lose the ability to control where it will go because even an incredibly slight change in the launch position/speed makes for a huge difference in the outcome. Thankfully there is a "fuel" powerup, so that problem is limited somewhat. But don't feel bad about it, you've still got a very good game here. The graphics, style, coding, and all aspects of the game are top notch. Great work!

good

how do u pass level 17 if the 2 portals never get u across the boundary?