Reviews for "GGG Deluxe"

Just about perfect.

I really enjoyed playing this game. It is a lot of fun and makes you think ahead to try to plan your moves.

I only have one gripe. The game can suffer badly from the butterfly effect. That is to say, you really don't have much control over the outcome once you launch the "ball". After a small number of bounces you quickly lose the ability to control where it will go because even an incredibly slight change in the launch position/speed makes for a huge difference in the outcome. Thankfully there is a "fuel" powerup, so that problem is limited somewhat.

But don't feel bad about it, you've still got a very good game here. The graphics, style, coding, and all aspects of the game are top notch. Great work!

Truly nice sequel

For some reason, I was dying to watch this pass judgement. I thought "All those views and it's still under judgement!? Pass already!" And it finally did. The new editions I found of interest were the moving planets, planets you can blow up, wall hard to see in the arena, and the new holes with new challenges. Hope to see more from you again!

More Levels, more secrets...

in one word- more fun!

Keep it on!

First Review

I can't find any reason not to like it. [GOOD JOB]

Dude...

That rocked. This is gonna make the front page and the sports section! Will you make another?