Reviews for "Best Voice Actress Evar Tips!!"

haha

Hahaa! Great acting XD It's true, there are almost no girls on the internet espescially not on newgrounds XD
Oh yeah, set the AgnryFiac as Visual thing it's to fucking great XDXD

THE BEST INDEED!

Nevermind you are the fact you are the only girl on the internet! BEST VOICE ACTING EVER! lawls. laughed sooo hard.

lol

oh damn that was so funny. You should do another one Encore!encore!encore!

well played

so true for most things nice expression or rant but so true, that's why i not on internet much :3 if i use this then don't get pissed this is good inspiration for cartoon, yep this ideas going down well besides being one of the only voice actresses on the internet you have a very good microphone, and at the brief moment you weren't forcing you voice for this gag u have an actually nice voice, well just saying my opinion, it'll never get looked at but just want to express my 2 cents. and some how i couldn't resist saying this but you obviously are aware this site is full of adolescent and imature teenage boys, so yeah just wanted to leave that in your subconscious , well good show and have a nice day.

Hnilmik responds:

XD I made this for shits and giggles, so have fun animating this if you do! I look forward to seeing it!

And awwww, thanks~!