Reviews for "Kw- Mechanizer (RobotDay2010)"

Great!

A nice piece of work. And to you,xCyLx, I believe he must be doing something right because your hatred can only be jelousy, in these parts

Kaizerwolf responds:

Hah, don't egg him on, he's only a troll. ;)

I am in good company.

At least I know I have good competition ahead of me. Great job sticking to the basis of the idea. Very mechanical and robotic yet a good flowing tune. Even I have to download this. You have a good change of winning.

Kaizerwolf responds:

Well thank you very kindly! I'll get around to reviewing your entry soon enough. :D

Dude, this is awesome...

This will be perfect for our game! If I close my eyes, I can see myself playing through a set of awesome Descent levels! :D

Well then awesome. :D

Love it

Very nicely done, I haven't finished listening so I can't comment on the whole thing, but the organ is very nice. I've downloaded and am going to put it into my playlist for Dimensional Intersect (playlist as in a big ogg file with multiple songs in it).

BTW I may be doing music for Flight Back as well, I've got one song submitted already, though it's much more "nature" themed, and would work well in a water or desert mine.

Well thanks! :)

Great.

Of course we will use it! :D Although, im not sure how it will tie in with the story. Maybe we could use it for the demo level. I can see it already.. :)

And, im not quite sure about the beginning. 00:00-00:41 Something is missing, but I cannot explain what.

I see you added louder robot sounds like I reccommended near 4:00, nice touch. :D But, some of the Blips and Bleeps are a bit too harsh in my opinion, maybe tone them down a little? (Not much)

9/10 Nice work. :D
5/5 (+ 0.35)
+Fav

Kaizerwolf responds:

Yeah, the quality on this version is pretty low, somewhere around 160kbps. Any higher would go above the 8 minute limit, so some things may sound a little more harsh that usual. I'll see if I can fix it up though.