Reviews for "Pick Up"

Brilliant

That was an awesome movie. It surpasses the sort of flash you get in the portal nowadays.

Great work

another ng masterpiece

this was awesome a very stylish movie i cant wait for the enxt one plz say ure going to make the next one my only problem with it was the voices they werent very clear but other than that perfect

AMAZING! UR AMZING I LOVED IT!!!!!

the only prob it dat i thought it wasn't very funny or did u do dat intentionally. oh EXELLENT!

Awesome!

Hickory is hot!...XD

AWESOMENESS!

Hell, I didn't know what to think when I first saw the title and icon for this... I thought it would be something simple to show off artwork, but the start of it was AWESOME... and very unexpected. The syling looked very anime'ish like, although I could tell that you put your own personal style into it. It seemed like it was lagging a bit, but that was probably my own computer's fault for being so old and outdated :/. The framerate was good, and the expressions and dialogue of the characters equally so. The way the characters changed when the grasped the swords was a bit cliche, but (for me anyway) unexpected, and the storyline seems pretty decent.

Your incorporation of your own unique art style's pretty fresh; I love freshness... not to be confused with Frebreeze style, but that's probably close enough.

And, another thing: Kudos to you for creating a flash that's making me type so much, lol, haven't typed this much for a single entry in so long. And hey, you're getting an 8 from most of the user ratings, and possibly the first 10 I've ever given to ANY flash, because I've had to rate a little higher due to the said computer problem. Besides, it looks like you've earned it.

And to Pirate, the ignorant anti-Japanese person a few posts below me: I hope you're ready for the large otaku bashing you're probably going to be receiving from a lot of people, Japanese or not, for being a complete bigot turd. Luckily for you, I'll spare you the pain from my own bashing, since that'd probably take up the remaining 2000+ characters I have left to write with, lol.

Congrats Skaijo for you're excellent animation, and we hope to see episode 2. Also, congrats on being the first flash maker to ever to receive a 10 from me.

-Mac