Reviews for "Pick Up"

(( Very nice graphics ))

~~REVIEW~~
Wow this ws very good with some very good graphics, i was not too impressed with the "SIZE" as it was very large 8megs is just rediculus, the graphics were great though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Work on the size.

~~OVERALL~~
Great graphics and animation but also could use some reduction of size.

~X~

Very good

+excellant art
+excellant animation
+entertaining story
+excellant voice acting- Hickory is especially good- she sounds SO sexy!

-voices a bit quiet in parts and hard to hear- I needed the subtitles.

The anime style with the funny no-nose faces and wishy washy backgrounds is not much to my personal taste, but its good of its type. You have done well and I look forward to the next installment. I watched it with some of my D&S colleagues, who all enjoyed it.
Best Wishes,
IceDragon64 of the Dragons & Spirits

wow, amazing

i just loved that, i loved your drawing style and well, your whole style, i see its mainly yours but i do get the anime feeling mixed in there 2 which is great, and the voice actors were great! especially Hickory's, lol, i loved that character, id love 2 know where you came up with that character, you musta got the idea for that character from an anime....tenchi maybe? but 2 flaws, it was a bit short, and the volume of the voices was 2 low, i could barely hear anything, but despite that, it was a great piece of work!! and im gonna add u and this to my favourites, give you 5/5 and wait for the follow up :)

Cool 10/10

Entertaining, I love the humor and originality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8. Nice:)
9. Sweet
10. Awesome B)

awsome

everthing this guy does is fuckin great