Reviews for "Pick Up"

Awesome!

This is the kind of stuff that belongs on the front page. The smooth fluid animation, and very well managed voice acting made it a Grade +A Cartoon. I gave a 9 to the sound because I had trouble hearing some of the Blondie's lines, and some of her Subbed overs went by to fast. Non the less, this belongs on the front page.

Awesome!
Need more!

Lie-'K'dit! ^_^

Reminded me of tenchi muyo ┬┐spelling? Loved the music and the voices, but i would have give'n a 10 for sound if the desruction sound effects were more, ummmm, desructive? GODDAMN! I think im spelling shit wrong.... Anyway! I await the next one! Shank-you very much ^_^ *bows*

Very good!!

Hi mate,

I liked you flash and would love to see more, but please work on the sounds. I could berly here what they where saying, thank god, there where subtitles. I liked the music, but it was just to loud. Becouse after all again, it maked hearing the voices much harder.

I liked your menu, and the build up, your Style is very good to as I think :D

I laughed, when I saw the KFC food in the birds nest ;-)

So keep it up and work on the Sounds.

regards,

Daniel

magnifico

Good flash....could barely hear some of the words but it was good.............im guessing there is gonna be a part 2? no, yes, maybe.....you better or...ummm your sister might die?

This is great!

I Think this is one of the best original Anime's I've seen in a long time, and I love the style you used to make it. it was pretty funny as well as an Eye-opener.

I hope to see more of your work in the future!