For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Chikaboom [box-killa]"

This is cool.

Real upbeat, happy go lucky dance music is pretty good.
Keep doing what you're doing man this is sweet.

KICK IT!

Although I'm not really digging the melodies in this one (due to personal taste - I like the oriental theme, just think there's too much chit chat on the piano - it dilutes the theme a little bit ;) ) I think all the rest is very, very good. The production value is great. The kick is awesome and all other instruments fit exceptionally well in the mix. I dig your choice of sounds giving it a retro feel while keeping the main beat nice and tight. The song is well arranged and dynamic. Keeps the listener engaged, and that matters. Nothing in the song is overused except too much notes on the main melody. Work on consistency of the main theme and you'll do great.

All in all I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and keep posting music. There's talent there and I want to hear more :D

4/5 9/10 from me...

Box-Killa responds:

lol yeah, the main melody is a bit crazy with the amount of notes, but i think it kind of grows on you after a while :D

glad you liked it.

I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MUSIC PLOX

But really, great song. You've done it again, Box-Killa! Great work!

Box-Killa responds: